Monday, January 12, 2009

Globetrotters














Last saturday, after a morning full of basketball practice, we took the family downtown to watch the Harlem Globetrotters! They put on a good show. The boys were laughing pretty hard, as were the adults also. Olivia handled it real well except for when the cotton-candy guy came by yelling "COTTON CANDY!" right in her ear. He scared her pretty good. I believe the highlights were people getting their pants pulled down while trying to shoot freethrows and the little blow-up guy that ate a person wearing a Washington Generals jersey. Those poor Generals, they just havn't been able to get a win in over 40 years. A good time for all. I recommend it at least once for everyone.

2 comments:

Amie said...

how fun! I saw them once years ago--I bet the boys loved it!

The Eliason's said...

I'm sure your boys will be showing all their new moves come Saturday...I'll be sure to make sure my BOYS pants are on tight!!!!