Saturday, January 23, 2010

Joshua's Baptism - Dec 5,2009




Joshua's Baptism was very special to me. He had been looking forward to it for a long time. I'm not exactly sure why. Because when you ask him, he doesn't really have an answer. But it is the right thing to do, so why not. Then after he was baptized during his confirmation. He looked at me with tears in his eyes. I knew he felt the spirt that was so strong. And knew exactly why we get baptized. Afterward he came to me and gave me the biggest hug, and didn't let go. Josh has a special spirit and I know Heavenly Father is proud of him.

1 comment:

The Eliason's said...

thank you for letting us be a part of your special day. we loved being there and we also felt the spirit. Josh had been such a great friend and example to Ian and for that we are forever grateful!!